Hotmail is a widely used webmail service where the audience can connect with anyone. This is absolutely free and very easy to access. Its features are specially designed in such a manner that the users get no confusion and they can make their important work easily. Emails can be used for formal and informal purpose. The user can transfer multimedia files to anyone they want. In Hotmail you can up to 50MB file in a single attachment. If the user wants to send more they can send it easily but it will take little more time then to others.
Here the experts’ team of Hotmail Support Ireland elaborates the steps to attach the file with the emails.
- First, you need to navigate the account by providing the accurate email address and password.
- Now you will automatically come to the inbox interface. Here, locate the “Compose option.”
- In the compose email you need to fill the information where and to whom you want to send this message. This is basically the address of another user. Fill it and then add subject. Now come to the message body type whatever you want to then go the attachment option then attach the particular file with the email.
- This will take a little time to get upload. After doing so and the press option “Send.”
- Now you had successfully sent the attachment to the user.
These are ways to compose the email with the attachment. If the user has any query for the same they can directly contact the experts’ team of Hotmail Helpline by calling on the given toll-free no… and for more details visit our official website of Hotmail Support Number Ireland our experts are specialized in their particular area they know all the solution of your account. Come and get the best solution.